- 1 General
- WIS International may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by WIS International. Your continued use of countonwis.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- 2 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- By using countonwis.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of countonwis.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use countonwis.com.
- 3 Browse at your own risk
- Please note that you can access and use countonwis.com at your own risk. Neither WIS International nor any of employees or other representatives will be liable for loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use countonwis.com. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of business, data, opportunity, income, goodwill, profit or anticipated profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- 4 Intellectual Property
- Any trade marks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in countonwis.com are trade marks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by WIS International in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- 5 Specific Prohibitions
- You agree to use countonwis.com for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of any of countonwis.com by, any third party.
- 6 Computer Viruses and Errors
- WIS International will aim to ensure that countonwis.com does not contain any errors, viruses, bugs or any other malicious or harmful components. However it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for errors, viruses, bugs and malicious code.
- 7 Security
- All information will be kept as confidential and as secure as possible through the use of WIS International secure server software. The information can only be exchanged between you, WIS International and any third party to whom WIS International decides to transfer the information to for the purposes above.
- WIS International has strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information which you have given to WIS International to prevent unauthorised access.
- 8 Cookies
The website, www.countonwis.com, its written and pictorial content, are the copyright of WIS International and any person found to be copying or using any of the above without the written permission of WIS International faces the risk of prosecution for breech of copyright and other registered intellectual property rights.
We will use information about you (whether obtained via this website or otherwise) as described below and to respond to any queries raised by you in any emails to us.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- 1 Personal Details
- WIS International may request certain details and personal data from you. This policy is in relation to these details and any other personal data which WIS International subsequently collects from you or about you.
- 2 If you email a query to us we reserve the right to respond to you by email
- If you supply information to us about other people we process it on the basis that you have obtained the consent of the relevant person for us to do so in connection with your application and (if your application is successful) for the other purposes set out in this policy. Please ensure that such consents have been obtained.
- WIS International reserves the right to report any activity which WIS International suspects violates any relevant laws or regulations to the appropriate authority.
- 3 Information and client information
- WIS International will use the personal information in a variety of ways. Some assist and enable WIS International to provide its services to its clients. This may include contacting you to inform you of progress on a project and WIS International publishing information (i.e. name) on certain pages of its websites.
- 4 Feedback
- Should you wish to make any relevant comments to WIS International about the website or if you have any questions please contact WIS International by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington inventory Service Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 4088001 and has it’s registered office at:
Washington Inventory Service Limited is VAT registered
with VAT number 764 456112.